Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,027 (€4,144) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)