Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,016 (元12,027) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)