Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07443 GHS / MZN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,038 (322,962 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)