Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.373 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,790 (9,722 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (38 minutes ago)