Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.190 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,233 (5,089 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)