Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13780 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,346 (234,741 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)