Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07407 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,381 (руб 410,187) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)