Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,532 (﷼ 12,380) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)