Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,903 (﷼ 8,937) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)