Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,246 (﷼ 21,773) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)