Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,050 (﷼ 24,735) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)