Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,621 (6,261,743 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)