Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,079 (2,428,444 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)