Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04244 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,546 (¥1,096,795) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)