Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03784 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,232 (¥587,591) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (40 minutes ago)