Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04002 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,393 (¥1,109,193) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)