Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04146 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,384 (¥1,118,637) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)