Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03789 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,668 (¥387,084) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)