Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03926 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,108 (¥919,689) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)