Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42507 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,610 (22,609 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)