Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45253 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,577 (18,954 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)