Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06806 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,040 (₨323,843) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)