Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06870 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,921 (₨304,520) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)