Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07779 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,260 (руб 234,743) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)