Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06431 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,759 (руб 120,647) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)