Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06214 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,912 (₨127,321) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)