Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16964 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,692 (63,026₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)