Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06823 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,068 (₨455,375) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)