Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.425 GHS / OMR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,048 (﷼ 1,405) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)