Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,541 (RM18,575) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)