Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 GHS / BDT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,586 (Taka 249,243) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (22 minutes ago)