Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,289 (8,841KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)