Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.407 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,387 (3,900KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)