Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.784 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,564 (7,388KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)