Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01078 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,169 (3,910,850 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)