Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,015 (1,811,710 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)