Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,379 (3,612,948 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (25 minutes ago)