Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01086 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,014 (3,683,810 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)