Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00942 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,937 (1,691,589 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)