Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01130 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,380 (3,042,573 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)