Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01133 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,555 (3,138,317 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)