Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01112 GHS / KMF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,001 (3,596,119 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)