Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.397 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,380 (3,498 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)