Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.454 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,298 (6,803 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)