Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.399 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,575 (7,179 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (30 minutes ago)