Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,785 (7,110 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)