Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.428 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,976 (7,220 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (37 minutes ago)