Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.548 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,184 (€4,878) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)