Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.216 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,654 (€9,135) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)