Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.431 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,153 (€7,761) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)