Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.517 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,340 (€4,060) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)