Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,668 (€8,045) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)