Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,759 (€7,898) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)