Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.569 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,874 (€8,955) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)