Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,696 (€8,072) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (40 minutes ago)