Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.388 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,410 (R$ 8,221) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)