Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,874 ($b23,256) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)