Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,963 ($b43,872) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 1 hour ago)