Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,306 (COL$16,525,237) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)