Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.508 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵27,642 (€6,132) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)