Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.254 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,602 (€5,078) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)