Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,946 (€9,861) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)