Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05083 GHS / LRD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,767 (369,193 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)