Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04721 GHS / LRD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,224 (364,828 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)