Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,616 (57,369 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)