Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,350 (26,375 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)