Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,701 (25,918 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)