Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,266 (59,720 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)