Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,518 (27,041 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)