Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 GHS / KES
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,903 (Shilling637,789) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)