Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 961%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00785 GHS / SOS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵118,443 (15,080,950 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)