Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04114 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,025 (¥1,094,452) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)