Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03730 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,556 (¥604,667) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)