Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03897 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,016 (¥718,918) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)