Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03957 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,055 (¥1,214,437) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)