Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.148 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,562 (6,850 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)