Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.406 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,600 (6,929 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)