Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.214 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,443 (7,915 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)