Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.137 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,506 (4,306 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)