Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04181 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,924 (₨1,050,434) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)