Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04104 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,296 (₨518,969) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)