Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03826 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,542 (₨1,033,423) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)