Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,736 (RM24,631) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)