Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25664 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,753 (E£ 115,931) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)