Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15542 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,941 ($U160,473) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (28 minutes ago)