Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15382 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,706 (50,100₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)