Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16439 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,978 (48,529₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)