Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.479 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,231 (€6,065) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)