Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,505 prices entered by 606 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.067 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,362 (AU$5,010) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)