Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49204 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,178 (49,138 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)