Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,145 (COL$7,715,104) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)