Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,375 (COL$15,892,254) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)