Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 GHS / TZS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,692 (11,007,555 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (41 minutes ago)