Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06792 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,123 (₨458,248) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)