Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43996 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,421 (Bs 48,689) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)