Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41090 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,345 (Bs 61,681) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)