Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42392 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,748 (Bs 51,303) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)