Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,429 (Bs 233,324,876) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)