Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15010 GHS / NIO
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,778 (191,731 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)