Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,331 (€8,185) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)