Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,629 (€4,979) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)