Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15343 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,213 (66,562₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)