Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.692 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵27,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,119 (€4,588) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)