Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.576 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,232 (€5,422) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)