Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.694 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,281 (€5,494) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)