Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.221 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,387 (€3,645) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)