Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,654 (€6,639) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)