Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.214 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,037 (€5,761) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)